Rita Onyinye foundation is founded on the principles of advocating for system change aimed at improving respect for and the protection of women’s human rights within the spectrum of human rights frame work.
- 1. Monitoring the implementation of policies and programes related to women’s empowerment.
- 2. Providing a strong and unified state-wide voice for the female gender and offering information to enhance gender sensitization.
- 3. Acting as an educational and informational resource base to our female community.
- 4. Resourcing and advertising the general public on issues related to the female gender.
- 5. Advocating full inclusiveness and equality in the society for the gender’s development and empowerment.